Clients Relations Executive
- Handle customer professionally to ensure satisfied customers through accurate and complete information
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer order and paper work.
- Monitor order shipment to ensure on-time delivery to customers
- Meeting personal and team targets set in KPI
- Maintain close interactions with customers and internal departments (Sales, Engineering Dept, Production, Logistics, Finance Dept, etc) to ensure smooth day to day operations.
- Going the extra mile to engage customers
- Candidates must possess at least a diploma in Marketing, Business Administration of relevant fields
- Process good listening and communication skills.
- Clear and organise in own’s work.
- Critical thinking and about to solve problem.
- Be able to use internal system PIBMS effectively.
- Willingness to learn and take up new challenges.
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals (mature and non mature)
Graduates interested in this position should possess a Poly Diploma Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
Duration of traineeship/ Attachment Offered : 6 months
Interested candidates, please email your updated resume in MS format with to: email@example.com
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.